Indoor gardeners maintain tropical plants in our corporate sites. These include banks, atriums, office spaces, and anywhere our clients want plants. Maintenance includes watering, fertilizing, pruning, cleaning, monitoring, and treating for insects and disease.
- Valid Alberta driver’s license and a good driving record (willing to produce a recent driver’s abstract)
- Your own vehicle
- Be physically fit to handle the demands of the position, which includes carrying 16 kg (35 lbs) throughout the course of a day and walking 9 – 15 KMS per shift
- Enjoy interacting with the public
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Be well organized
- Work well independently as well as within a team environment and can take direction as needed
- Takes initiative
- Be self motivated and energetic
- Have good verbal and written knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of indoor tropical plants/horticulture is an asset
This is a FULL-TIME position which includes 3 days of driving routes within Calgary and 1 day non-driving downtown route. Candidates must be available to work 4 days per week, up to 8 hours per day. THIS IS A PERMANENT, YEAR-ROUND POSITION.
Regular business hours are Monday – Thursday, 7:30am to 4:00pm. We are not open evenings or weekends.
Candidates who meet our qualifications will be asked to job shadow with one of our team members for a 1/2 day to determine if the position would be suitable for them. All job shadows are paid for their time.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
**Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.