INTERIOR LANDSCAPING TEAM LEADER
Peter The Plantman Inc. is looking for an experienced Interior Landscaping Team Leader to join our team. As Team Leader, you are responsible for managing a team of up to 7 people while performing horticultural services. Our clients trust us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us plant relationships with our clients.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with our clients and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in interior landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers
- Must have a minimum 2 years of professional interior horticultural experience
- Must have a minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Proof of a clean drivers abstract and hold a valid Alberta drivers license
- Your own reliable vehicle for use during regular business hours
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be very confident in decision making
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Be conscientious, hardworking, and able to thrive on physical labour
- The capability to walk up to 20,000 steps per day
- A keen and willing attitude to apply your skills, and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent customer liaison skills
Regular business hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm. This is a permanent year-round FULL-TIME position.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
**Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.